Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Double Ear Infection

Thanks to my dear friend Ivy, I knew to take Campbell to the doctor this morning when she had yellow goop coming out of her eyes. That apparently happens to Thea when she has an ear infection. Poor CCJ woke up at 4:30 this morning with her eyes swollen shut. It was so sad, but got her cleaned up and able to see again. I took her to the doctor first thing and found she has a double ear infection so now we have the pink stuff for 10 days. We hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Also Campbell is moving up to the next toddler room on Monday. The Ladybug Landing was a very quick transition, but she will now be in Building Blocks with the bigger kids. I am not sure I am ready, but I bet she is!




No comments: