Here are a few that came to mind...
Steve Jones celebrated his 70th birthday with a huge family celebration at the Great Wolf Lodge in Dallas. We had a wonderful time and memories that we will keep forever!
The Hawks won not only a bowl game, but the National Championship! Stephen and I actually traveled to San Antonio to watch it! ( I did have to leave on Sunday before the big game for work, but learned a ton on my trip)
I had the opportunity to travel for work and got to learn a lot about the Tax business. Who knew I would love working for a Tax company?
Stephen and I are both doing well in our careers.....SBJ took a new job with Arobella and I started full-time with H&R Block.
My mom and I had a very successful season with Campbell Cate. Our dresses were flying off the shelves!
New babies were born and miracles announced!
I had a fun time celebrating birthdays with my very best friends at the Fairway Houlihans!
SBJ and I got to head to Chicago for a fabulous wedding weekend. WE haven't had that much fun in a long time!
My brother got married to the girl of his dreams and we got a new sister-in-law and nephew!
We got to spend time with almost our entire family over the holidays.
Thanks Cassie, it does feel a lot better to focus on the positive as the negative can suck you dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment